About my Blog

Want to write down everything that comes in my mind

13 May 2009

dia

Well, mau sedikit colongan tentang dia..u can say that i am stupid..i juz ended my relationship with a 'player'..i can say he is a player, coz i think that's the rite word to describe him..i don't want to believe his words, but i do..i don't want to hear the story abt the x-gf, but i do..i don't want to contact him, but i do..

I lost my trust in him, i don't believe in what he says anymore, but somehow, i also believe when he tried to convinced me with his nice-tease-convince, but when i c the truth, i suddenly build a wall to trust his words..i doubt every single words coming from him..

Actually i am really stupid..i know that he can't move on from her..i know they both r feel possessive each other..they want each other..he's a wishy washy guy, afraid of everything especially with her, who always drive his life..or they both r like that..? dunno..huff..

I don't know if i love him or not..all i know, i feel very comfy every time i talk with him, even i don't know he feels the same or not..he said he loves me, until now..should i believe in him..? i want to, but infact i am not..i don't know what i feel abt him..huff..

Stupid girl..

0 comments: