About my Blog

Want to write down everything that comes in my mind

21 November 2010

Mood Boosting

Hmm, where to start..

My feeling..Hmm it's getting better..Since he's in a relationship now, it's easier for me to ignore everything about him. It's easy for me to get closer and welcoming new guys in my life. Thx for him ;)

Last week when I went to Bandung, my bro and sis showed me there Korean reality show, named Running Man and We Got Married. Since then, i am addicted to them. It became my mood booster. I am willing to re-learn guitar.

Well, I actually have a guitar since Junior High School, but it is at my bro place now..Oooh i really want to learn it..I'll buy the new clasic Guitar (Nylon)..Really can't wait ^o^

I intend to learn French. I think it's a sexy language. I bought French and Japanese dictionary to learn without going to course, ehehhee..

I want to go to school and go to the new place to work..Pheew, lot of thing to do then..

2 comments:

Tante Gadis said...

aaaa-- i saw ur bbm avatar! congrats for the new baby.. classic guitar! welcome to nissa's lap hihi..
u have to play one or two songs for me!
u go girl!

NeeZ said...

Okeh bebiii..nanti ta' mainin lagu cublak cublak sueng yaaah ;)