About my Blog

Want to write down everything that comes in my mind

10 September 2009

Yes i'm ready

This is the third days he didn’t call me..well, it shows me enuf that I did d rite decision, rite..? I already knew the consequences by told him that I don’t like being the one who’s been storied abt his x gf. Jealous ? Maybe a lil’ bit..but that’s ok, I won’t regret my decision. Am the one who’s not giving him a chance to talked. So this is my risk. Losing someone who’s filled my days with smiles, phones, jokes, and everything..am ready to lose it..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm..... :)

Tiara Astari said...

knp ca? :(

Tante Gadis said...

oh nissaaa...

NeeZ said...

hey guyz, am owkeeyh..don't leave a comment that makes me seems like a pathetic person ^o^
@Ulan, am so damn gud khan Laan ^o^
@Tee, biasalah tee, men in my life, hihihi..
@H-O, qta sama" sedang berusaha melupakan yah sayaang..imu imu imu..

mayang said...

wkwkwkw.. pria yg sm saja spertiny y.. wyuuuh.. *br baca*

msh lum tlp tah.. tak baik kl gt dy bagimu.. jyaaaah... cupu man kl misal belom..