About my Blog

Want to write down everything that comes in my mind

05 April 2009

Pengen Liburaaaan >.<

Too tired of work >.<

Huff, dah ga tau d rasany klo tiap pagi ke kantor, bawaanny dag dig dug sama kerjaan yg lagi gw tanganin..slaluuu aja ada perubahan, ntah itu emg dr sisi gw yg dudul ga teliti ato dr temen gw atopun dr pihak sie client..sempet kepikiran mu resign aja, ga kuat nahan beban batinny euy, berasa ky diteror sampe kebawa mimpi, huff..no one i can talk to..ujung"nya gw emg paling bs jujur sama Dee..mungkin coz dy yg paling ga tau kondisi kantor gw ky apa, jadiny gw berasa lepas bgt klo cerita ke dia..well she's the one who is rarely with me, but intens i think, she's come @ the rite time when i need someone to talk to..yeah, support each other, rite sista ^0^

My friends r abt to go to Belitung this weekend, ooh it will be fun..!! too bad i can't enjoy them, yeah coz of several reasons that no need to tell here, juz abt making me emotional, waakakaka..well, have a really fabulous trip guyz :(

He'll come on 10th..if he come..let c how my long weekend will be ended, will it be lots of fun or lots of crap (since if he's not coming then my weekend will be really sucks..)

I want to go to d beach, want to go to the mountain, want to try many things that never been tried before...really wanna have lots of fun...!!

@u, u'd better be come >.<

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

he has to come or he must send a ticket for you to come afterward to belitung!